Computer Repairs - from only £49.99
- You suddenly get an email from an old friend who's found a virus in that photo you sent.
- We all know the problems - your computer's not been right since you let your visiting friend access their emails, the grandchildren went online, or you visited a site where something odd happened.
- The computer's been getting slower and slower for months now and yet you know the hard disk can't be full.
- You installed a piece of software which someone recommended and now something else won't work whatever you do.
With Remote Computer Repairs you not only have the security of knowing that there is a professional IT engineer who will be able to repair your computer remotely, but you will also receive advice explaining how and why the computer problem occurred in the first place and what you can do to prevent the same problem happening in the future.
NOT SURE WHICH SERVICE TO CHOOSE?
LET US HELP YOU………
What is covered in an INSTANT REPAIR?
- Can’t print
- Can’t scan
- Autoplay box doesn’t appear when you insert a disc/memory card
- Can’t send/receive emails
- Wireless not working properly
- Home page has changed
- Toolbars lost
- Unwanted toolbars
- Files lost
- Screen resolution/brightness wrong
- No sound from speakers
- Keyboard language/region issues
- Can’t see webcam image
- Can’t view videos online
- Can’t open a file
- Unwanted programs open on start-up
- Error messages on start-up
What do you get in a FULL SERVICE?
- All Items covered by Instant Repair Plus +
- Registry Check & Registry Clean
- Disk clean up
- Virus Removal
- Malware Removal
- Spyware check
- Spyware removal
- Microsoft Windows Updates
- Antivirus software installation
- Antivirus software updates
- Adobe reader installation
- Adobe reader updates
- Adobe Flash player installation
- Adobe Flash player updates
- Java installation
- Java updates
- Microsoft Office updates
- Open Office updates
- Device driver updates
- FREE Antivirus (for Home Users)